Who is she
when people ask me why they shouldn’t use the word shota i’m like.. do you know what that word means? ok - now, would you use it to describe a young or young-looking character from an american show? a british show? no, you wouldn’t… but, you would use it on a japanese character. why? bc you think you know about japanese culture and lifestyle? but… you don’t
i’m not talking about enjoying anime or j-pop or fashion in japan or things like that. but it’s the fact that ur using this word from a culture u don’t know when you KNOW it’s associated with pedophilia and the like, but rather than understanding its true meaning and what it perpetuates, you wanna use it to describe young-looking or sometimes feminine male characters - why? because you like the sound of the word? because it’s japanese? or are you trying to perpetuate pedophilia? what - you’re not?
then… why are you using that word? do you like using a “trendy japanese word” (that is associated with the exploitation of young children) just as an item, as decoration? why are you even using this word, both in general, but also in the sense of it being used incorrectly?
the word “shota” has become an adjective, rather than what it actually is - it’s become synonymous with “young-looking and/or feminine” & not what the world literally, actually means
do you think that there is a difference between pedophilia in real life, and enjoying images of young children in sexual situations, just because they are japanese; because they are animated? because fun fact: there is no difference at all, and it’s still fucking gross - and using a japanese word as decoration of some sort is gross, too. especially a word like that one.
so pro-tip: stop
Saturn was really close in the sky to the Moon tonight! Here’s what I got with my ‘scope and phone camera.
i finally replaced my old laptop!! i’m so happy good golly managing stuff’s gonna b a lot easier
consider this , how the fukc is it september
please consider: i am beautiful? thanks
- Donations for Darren Wilson mysteriously halt after reaching over $400K. Darren Wilson Gofundme page officially shut down!!!
- The “Support Darren Wilson” Facebook page is deleting comments about basic financial questions and is urging supporters to petition against the Mike Brown Fund
- Time uses the word “negrophobia” instead of “racism” and compares fear of spiders to fear of black people. Seriously.
- The truth about flash bangs
- Public art on Canfield: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)
- Video from the March on Ferguson
- Video from DC’s Mike Brown Rally
- 10 people from the Lost Voices organization are living in tents (x) until there is justice for Mike Brown
- Mike Brown’s family asks for 4 1/2 minutes of silence tomorrow instead of highway protest
reblog if you dont know what downton abbey is but you’re pretty sure it pisses you off